عدسة ميكي السينمائية Meike Prime 50mm T2.1 لكاميرات سوني كانون باناسونيك فول فريم
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera
- Wide aperture of T2.1, minimum focusing distance of 60cm, Lens construction is 12 elements in 8 groups, multi layer coating, capable of delivering sharp and clear video
- With full coverage on Full Frame and APS-C sensors; Angle of view 46.4° on full frame cameras, 29.6° on APS-C camera
- Suitable for lanscape and portrait shooting
MEKE 50mm T2.1 Lens is the first cine lens of MEKE in its new FF-Prime Cine Series.
- Lens consturction of12 elements in 8 groups, capable of delivering sharp and clear video
- FOV onFF Cameras: Diagonal: 46.4°, Horizontal: 39.1°, Vertical: 26.5°
- FOV onAPS-C Cameras: Diagonal: 29.6°, Horizontal: 24.7°, Vertical: 16.6°
- Weight: 1100 Grams
Maual focus:Enable your camera ‘release without lens’ to let the lens work with your camera.
FULLY MANUALPlease go to your camera CUSTOM FUNCTIONS and ENABLE release SHUTTER W/O LENS option in order to take pictures
MEKE 50mm T2.1 Cine lens
- T2.1 is the new series of MEKE cine lens, there are 5 mounts of this new lens, image circle is 45mm, which is suitable for Full frame cameras.
- Designed for cinematographers and photographers looking for a cinematic quality Lens.
- Aperture Range: T2.1-T22
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Focus Rotation: 330°
- Min Focus Dist: 60cm
- Filter Thread: ø82
- Gear Mod: M0.8
- Front Diameter: 85mm
- Iris Blades: 11
Multi-layered: Delivery image with a smooth, circular bokeh
Metal bayonet made of Aluminum alloy: Stable and reliable
Bold gear: Easy to follow-focus