Sachtler FSB-4 Fluid Head & flowtech 75mm Tripod System with Carry Handle & Bag provides you with an entire tripod system with carrying accessories and a padded bag for transport and storage. The FSB-4 fluid head features a sideload balance plate that allows you to easily pop your camera onto the tripod head instead of having to line it up with the channel in the top of the head. It supports cameras and rigs up to 8.8 pounds, as well as five levels of pan and tilt drag, plus a zero setting for completely free movement.
The flowtech 75 carbon fiber legs are lightweight and extremely stable. Capable of supporting up to 44 pounds, they resist twist when panning for smooth camera movements. The included ground spreader folds neatly into the legs when packed for transport and allows a working height range from 10 to 62.2″. The carry handle attaches to the head fitting of the legs, providing a comfortable way to carry the legs. The padded bag holds the head and legs during transport and storage.
Sachtler FSB 4 Fluid Head
With its 8.8 lb capacity and compact size, the Sachtler FSB 4 Fluid Head is ideal for supporting small handheld camcorders and video-enabled DSLRs. As the only head in its class to feature Sachtler’s Sideload mechanism, the FSB 4 boasts an exceptionally large sliding range of 4.7″. Along with a 5-step counterbalance, this ensures extremely quick and precise balancing. At the same time, no-compromise vibration damping allows for extremely subtle and finely graded movement.
- Long sliding range of camera plate
- Robust metal housing
- Tested Speedbalance technology
- Compatible with SOOM and the Sachtler FSB Cell
- Sachtler flowtech 75 GS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ground Spreader
- The Sachtler flowtech 75 GS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ground Spreader eschews the common single or double carbon fiber tube design and instead has redesigned the shape of the legs for improved torsional strength. The legs weigh just under 7 pounds yet they can support a payload of up to 44 pounds and extend from a minimum height of 10″ to a maximum height of 62.2″ when using the included ground spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that locks and unlocks the sections.
Each leg extends or retracts independently from the other two, and when it is detached from the spreader each leg can pivot without affecting the other legs. This is especially useful when working on rough or uneven terrain. You can remove the spreader completely and lock each leg in one of three positions, so you can work without a spreader if you wish. This enables you to spread the legs extremely wide for low shots, while the tripod legs maintain their torsional stability. The dual spikes at the end of each leg provide extra grip when working on softer ground without the spreader. An attachment point and carry handle are included.
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber, 75mm bowl tripod
- The design and construction of the legs provide tremendous torsional stability. In other words, the legs resist twisting when you pan the tripod head.
- The included ground spreader snaps easily onto the dual-spiked feet using a combination elastic and lever attachment system. The rubber feet are removable from the spreader and can be attached directly to the dual spiked feet of the legs for operation on hard/delicate surfaces without the spreader.
- Each leg features a single clamping lever lock design at the top of the leg, near the 75mm bowl. This allows you to loosen all three leg sections from a single location, saving you time while reducing the wear and tear on your body as you don’t have to bend down to loosen a leg lock at the bottom to lower or raise the legs.
- The legs incorporate a locking mechanism that enables the legs to move completely freely, suitable when working with a spreader, or to lock at one of three angles, suitable for use when working without a spreader.
- Vinten Carry Handle for flowtech 75/100mm Tripod
- The Carry Handle for flowtech 75/100mm Tripod from Vinten enables you to carry your lightweight flowtech tripod single-handedly. This handle mounts easily on one of the tripod’s accessory docks.
Sachtler Padded Bag for flowtech 75 or TT Tripod with FSB Fluid Head
With dimensions of 36.6 x 7.9 x 9.1″, this Padded Bag from Sachtler is designed specifically for carrying a flowtech 75 or TT tripod equipped with an FSB fluid head. It is made with a high-density 900D fabric, which is both flame retardant and water-resistant to help ensure that your equipment stays safe. Additionally, layers of both open-cell and closed-cell foam are used in the construction to protect your gear against small bumps and shocks.
The bag opens via a full-length zipper found at the top, which allows for easy access while shooting. For transport, two straps on each side can be connected to an integrated handgrip for easy carrying. There are also small handles on each side of the bag where the zipper ends, and right next to them are D-rings that can be used to connect an optional shoulder strap. Finally, a clear plastic window on the outside allows you to insert a tag with your name or phone number for easy identification when travelling.
Padded bag with dimensions of 36.6 x 7.9 x 9.1″, designed for carrying a flowtech 75 or TT tripod with an FSB fluid head
900D water-resistant fabric on the exterior, with layers of foam to help cushion gear against bumps
Full-length zipper allows for easy access to the interior compartment
Connecting hand straps, side handles, and D-rings available for transport
Clear plastic window on one of the sides allows you to insert a name tag for easy identification