Sony 1080p PTZ Camera – Black. Out of the box, this camera captures video at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps. However, an optional license enables you to upgrade the camera for UHD 4K 3840 x 2160 performance. The camera is equipped with an 8.3MP CMOS sensor and a 4.4 to 52.8mm lens that delivers fields of view of up to 70°.
The integrated pan/tilt system allows for 340° panning and 110° tilting at up to 300° and 126° per second respectively. Focusing can be performed manually or set to automatic. The camera outputs video via its HDMI, IP, and 3G-SDI interfaces. PoE+ technology simplifies setup by enabling you to power the camera directly via its network connection. An IR remote commander, mounting hardware, and an HDMI clamp are included in the package.
- 1/2.5″ Exmor R sensor for low-noise images even in dimly lit environments down to 1.6 lux
- 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60 fps
- Upgradable to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution via optional license
- 12x optical zoom
- Responsive autofocus ensures that images stay clear and sharp, even at high zoom settings
- Horizontal viewing angle of approximately 70° for covering the whole scene in meeting rooms, lecture theaters, etc.
- Can be used with the AI-based REA-C1000 Edge Analytics Appliance to smoothly track the speaker’s movements and automatically generate a cut-out image of the speaker
- Up to 300°/sec pan and tilt speed during preset recall
- Picture Freeze Preset maintains a steady image while the camera moves to a new preset position, with no uncomfortable transitions for the audience
- NDI | HX compatibility via optional license
- RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) support for remote viewing over the internet from a web browser
- PoE+ simplifies installation—a single IP cable can carry camera power, video image output, and control signals
- Day/night, visibility enhancer, image stabilization, image flip, and flicker cancel functions
Advanced Media is SONY authorized distributor. Contact Advanced Media Dubai for Sony 1080p PTZ Camera – Black