Atomos Ninja V+ 5-inch, 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor. Only subtly different in terms of design from its predecessor, the Ninja V+ is a powerhouse of video and image processing. Next-gen chip technology enables higher frame rates and higher resolutions for ProRes RAW recording over HDMI, in addition to all of the features of Ninja V that our users have come to expect.
Elevate Your Workflow.
• ProRes RAW recording over HDMI up to 4Kp120 with Z Cam E2 and E2-M4
• ProRes RAW recording over HDMI up to 8Kp30 (integrations with cameras coming from mid-2021)
• H.265 Pre-Activated
• Access to ‘PLUS’ features in future AtomOS firmware updates (with future Atomos AtomX products)
• High quality new accessories included: high-quality neoprene product sleeve, EVA style hard case, battery eliminator, Master Caddy II Case, Worldwide AC/DC Power Adapter & Quick Start Guide
H.265 is already pre-activated on the Ninja V+ to meet the changing demands of video production and recording with options for:
• 10-bit Recordings in 4:2:2
• 8-bit Recordings in 4:2:2 and 4:2:0
• XQ – Bit rates up to 350mbps / MQ – Bit rates up to 200Mbps / LQ – Bit rates up to 100Mbps
• Recording long-form sessions or productions on a fraction of the drive space – removing time limits and restrictions
• Capturing delivery codecs ready to share from video streams or presentations for upload to CDN, Intranets, etc
• For recording RAW internally on ARRI or RED with a simultaneous H.265 external recording with the same file name and timecode, and the option to burn in your choice of 3D LUT
• Updating a system from MPEG AVC to HEVC H.265 with options for 8 or 10 bit recordings in 4:2:2 and 4:2:0
There are no reviews yet.